Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blown away by THE Shizz!!!!

Been talking to Jim a lot lately and one thing is for certain, this guy's generosity knows no end. As EVERYONE here can attest to, this guy is absolutely nuts when it comes to dropping bombs on the entire country! This being the case, I am always careful when we talk bc I KNOW that if I say.....I wanna try this.....or....I've never had that....., then I'm gonna get bombed with one.

Well I made that mistake by saying that I didn't have any cigar apparel and lo n behold I get a tracking number from Jim. He also knew I had never had a Davidoff and decided to beat me with one of those as well.

Jim, I am honored to call you friend and can NOT thank you enough for this gesture!!!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    You got owned by the Shizz! Awesome hit, Jim!
    Enjoy the tasty 'baccy goodness, Matt!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to be like Shimbo Slice when I grow up.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Daniel, once you get the members to DMBCDBWEAA together, I think 1st target should b big Jim.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeeeebus Jim. ..... does the madness ever stop??? Cool shirt, Doc --- and awesome smokes.

Well done, Shizzzzzzz. *Round of applause*

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Daniel, once you get the members to DMBCDBWEAA together, I think 1st target should b big Jim.
    Ray Ray all day.... I've been dealt many blows in the past and believe there are many members here that would enjoy a smack down at the hands of your new group!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw Matt...you're very welcome! I believe in 6-12 months I could fit into that shirt! Lol..
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Btw Matt...you're very welcome! I believe in 6-12 months I could fit into that shirt! Lol..
    Im sure you will buddy, I'll still have it, so just let me know and I'll be sure to get the pit stains and ring around the collar out of it for ya!!!! LOL
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jim!! Enjoy them doc!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    That's an awesome Shizz-slap. That T shirt looks very cool.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Love the Rasta Dreads!!!! Awesome shirt and hit Jim!!!!!! ENjoy!!!!