Home General Discussion

Dunn2 make your intro!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
One of my very best friends and my smoking brother has finally joined let's see if he will make an appearance.

Comments

• Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    Thanks to Rhamlin for giving me my first cigar and a small humi and some sticks to get me started. I have been smoking for a year now and for Christmas my wife got me a 300 count humi and he also got it all ready so after all that I finally decided to join the forum . So thanks again Rick happy smokes
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dunn2:
    Thanks to Rhamlin for giving me my first cigar and a small humi and some sticks to get me started. I have been smoking for a year now and for Christmas my wife got me a 300 count humi and he also got it all ready so after all that I finally decided to join the forum . So thanks again Rick happy smokes
    Let me be the second to welcome you here! LKots o' knowledge floating around, soak it up bro.Rhamlin never gave ME a humi!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome and don't trust anyone when they ask for your address....but you are kinda screwed because I think someone knows your address...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Bro, u will love it here.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Welcome to the Fun? lol
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    300?! Yours is bigger than mine!

Enjoy!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, Phillip (Phil?). One little problem. It seems you are from.....you know, that state down there. I'm not sure this is going to work out. Sorry. Lol, I'm just kidding. I'm sure you will come to your senses soon enough and move. Until that time, I suppose you can stick around for a little while.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. I'm sure Ricky gave you the inside info and all I have to say is...he lies. Now jump on over to trades and passes and lets get started filling that thing.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Welcome
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum funhouse!! You're lucky to have mentor handy, in case he comes up short, we are here for ya!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I warned him??
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    I warned him??

Welcome to the forum. Ricky is a outstanding BOTL. You are very lucky to have him show you the way :).
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Welcome aboard... Enjoy the fun!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome to the forum. I bet that 300 count looks massive, at least for now. Just wait until you get more than one or get a cooler.
  • Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    Hey thanks to all that welcomed me. Lots of good suff and information and the best thing is we all love a fine cigar , Happy smokes to all
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Rhamlin:
    I warned him??

Welcome to the forum. Ricky is a outstanding BOTL. You are very lucky to have him show you the way :).
    Aww shucks your making me blush:)