Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MY MAN the SHIZZ!!!

Well it just so happened that I was talking with Jimbo when he decided to make some room and I was SOOOOOOO lucky to get first dibs on these, sorry folks, dont hate! Thanks again, the extras were way over the top! Now I can say it: I've never had a MB or a la Palina so WOOOOOHOOOOO thats gonna change soon!!!! image

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Well it just so happened that I was talking with Jimbo when he decided to make some room and I was SOOOOOOO lucky to get first dibs on these, sorry folks, dont hate! Thanks again, the extras were way over the top! Now I can say it: I've never had a MB or a la Palina so WOOOOOHOOOOO thats gonna change soon!!!! image
    Wow, nice selection. Here u go again Jim.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were bombing bed sheets now?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I knew someone was gonna pick up on that, sorry Jim. Yeah he wants his room to be perfect when he get here to visit. 1200 thread count baby!!!!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    danielzreyes:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I knew someone was gonna pick up on that, sorry Jim. Yeah he wants his room to be perfect when he get here to visit. 1200 thread count baby!!!!!!
    Lol, nice bed sheets.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    danielzreyes:
    Very comfy! Especially in my silky PJ's
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Jim is so fricken savage-
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    stad:
    Jim is so fricken savage-
    No kidding!!! Over and over again, relentless!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Go Jim, Go Jim, Go, Go...........Very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    All I have to say is WOW! Jim you da man! Pimpin lol
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats making room?? I would love to see what he keeps for himself! Jim?? Do you own any dog rockets? Nice job as always JimBo.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not if I can help it!! Lol....