Home General Discussion

March Madness.....

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I need a pm please .... Thanks
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

if you dont get the emails its nothing personal.  just send me an email and I will get you on the list.

tblythe@cigar.com

happy weekend everyone!

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    PM me with Andy's, please. I got on Tim's list, but never received the one from Andy, unless there's confirmation that they're the same thing. In which case I've already taken advantage of option 2.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Need a PM with the deal and Andy's email. I'm on Kelly's and Tims list (took a few emails to get on there, so keep trying if you haven't already), but I need to get on Andy's
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Great question! Is anybody on both Tim's and Andy's email list and can confirm they are the same???
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I get them all. and you should sign up for both as well! I am keeping my secrets to myself!
    bearb:
    Great question! Is anybody on both Tim's and Andy's email list and can confirm they are the same???
    On Tim's; I think the deal was the same as Andy's. Not 100% on this tho
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt look like it was ever answered------when do these deals start????? Monday? with the Basketball Tourney?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Doesnt look like it was ever answered------when do these deals start????? Monday? with the Basketball Tourney?
    +1
    Really hope this gets answered....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I can't recall them ever answering the question in previous years. It just sort of pops up, and then all the activity starts.
  • crazystixcrazystix Posts: 25
    Russ55:
    Vulchor:

I can't recall them ever answering the question in previous years. It just sort of pops up, and then all the activity starts.

Last week of March.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Vulchor:
    Pretty sure they told us in past years----actually I know they did. A guy below said the last week, just not sure if that is true or not----no disrespect bro.
    +1 to that. IIRC, Alex always told us what day of the week things kicked off at - I remember because I always made sure to stay up til midnight on those nights, and I remember last year I was relieved when the last deal rolled around and I could finally start going to bed at a decent hour again.
  • crazystixcrazystix Posts: 25
    Vulchor:
    Russ55:
    Vulchor:

Pretty sure they told us in past years----actually I know they did. A guy below said the last week, just not sure if that is true or not----no disrespect bro.

Tim confirmed in the other March Madness thread that it's the last week of March, so I would say that it's true.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    crazystix:
    Vulchor:
    Russ55:
    Vulchor:
    Tim confirmed in the other March Madness thread that it's the last week of March, so I would say that it's true.
    ooo ... missed that
    Thanks crazystix

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    "Can't Wait!" Bart Scott Jan.16th 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcRESwCSU3w
  • slum_lordeslum_lorde Posts: 27 ✭✭
    March Madness was supposed to start today, right? If so, I couldn't tell there was any difference.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    slum_lorde:
    March Madness was supposed to start today, right? If so, I couldn't tell there was any difference.

Starts tomorrow (Monday)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BOOM
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Did any one get the reconquista/san lotano sampler last year?
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I did, my only beef was they shipped the coffin boxes and the Ovals in the same bag. The Ovals had some damage
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Did any one get the reconquista/san lotano sampler last year?
    yup...still have a couple left lol
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Just ordered the 5 stick deal.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    And me just making a purchase the other day... looks like I have to watch from the sidelines this time.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ug dan:
    I did, my only beef was they shipped the coffin boxes and the Ovals in the same bag. The Ovals had some damage
    That's what I was looking for. TY.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Gotta think about this one..
  • slum_lordeslum_lorde Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I just went for the Reconquista deal. I kind of kicked myself last year for missing it. I didn't really look the deal over all that well and mistook the stick for a regular Ave Maria cigar, which I've been able to find at fairly decent prices.

And then, since it's my birthday next month, I hit it again. I hope it's worth it, or I might be kicking myself again, this time for actually buying the deal.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    never had the reconquista, but I think i'll pass. I have commitment issues.....i still like samplers.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Let the madness begin. #1 and #2 for me.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    brianetz1:
    never had the reconquista, but I think i'll pass. I have commitment issues.....i still like samplers.
    Brian, I wrote this up about 2 years ago.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/2/640894/ShowThread.aspx#640894