Home General Discussion

4th annual MID-WEST SITDOWN and 5th Annual Capt's BBQ!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• CaptCapt Posts: 127 ✭✭
    Ok, last update: Food for 130-140 people (7 pork butts and 3 beef briskets), I purchased a few extra boxes of cigars to give out, and there is still plenty of room to stay. John from the old forum finished the summer brew and it's all kegged up ready to go. Dan (brewer at Old Peninsula Brewing Co) is also attending. If there is any more coming from here shoot me a pm for hospitality to be arranged. Anyone coming in is more than welcome to stay Friday and Saturday night to unwind before the party. Capt
  • Shew, If I could only come, i have Friday and Sunday off, no Saturday. Oh well, try not to miss me too much... LOL
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    wilbr11:
    Shew, If I could only come, i have Friday and Sunday off, no Saturday. Oh well, try not to miss me too much... LOL
    Call in sick on Saturday. LOL

I wish I could come to hang out as well, but alas TX is so far away.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I want to come.... To far though... Plus I have a work picnic I have to go to. Sad.................
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Every great Journey will start with a Single Step... I had off today, but needed to finish some work anyway so I'm just leaving work.

I'm packed, I'm loaded, I'm gonna swing by and pickup my Little lady and then I'm driving through the wee hours of the morning to get to Michigan!

Capt. I've got lodging all settled in, but thank you for the offer (Girlfriend NEEDS a hotel) but I'M ON MY WAY!!!!

I'm trying to install a mobile phone web browser on my phone so I can keep up on the forums, but I may be not on for awhile (or not be able to participate for "Pocket" internet explorer can't really handle the C.com website)

GO BOTL!!!

Nate