Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

How many Contest...Winners

2»

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I hate trying to figure thsi stuff out... Your going with A LOT, and coming home with LESS... Just for nu8mber sake.. Leave with 125.. Return with 33.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    In florida.....very nicejust lit first one
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Lets see... 33 guys on the course, you're smoking at least 7-8 per day not including the hand outs. There's a good possibility that you may buy some while you're there, maybe 1-3 boxes and various fivers/singles...
    I'm saying you'll leave with 350 and return with 175.
    Thanks for the contest, Mike! Enjoy yourself, brother!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Lets see... 33 guys on the course, you're smoking at least 7-8 per day not including the hand outs. There's a good possibility that you may buy some while you're there, maybe 1-3 boxes and various fivers/singles...
    By definition he would be....pimpin!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    By definition he would be....pimpin!!

Of course, it's Mike we're talking about!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    150/50
  • Options
    So far 20 sticks have been eliminated...LOL
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Ok like last year, heading to Naples, FL golfing on Saturday...With 32 other guys and no women, what a sausage fest. LOL So, pretty much I smoke cigars morning, mid morning, on the course, afternoon, before dinner and how ever many after dinner....Plus there are always mooches there, so here is the contest:

How many cigars am I taking to Florida AND how many will I bring back? The closest to both wins!! They will win the quanity of sticks I return home with....they will NOT win the ones I bring back because most that I am taking I have received from you great brothers, with the exception of a few of my favs, I will replace them from my six pack cooler..LOL. Contest Will end Sat the 16th at High NOON!!!!! when I return home.

One guess per BOTL/BORKS/NEWBS/NOOBS what ever you wish to call yourself. If i don't know you well introduce yourself! Thank You Mike

Winners, Took 85 (Winner Catfish), came home with 14 Sticks (winners RobisSweet and 90+Irishman). Thanks For Playing will get sticks out, need to give my Liver a rest...LOL
    Thanks For Playing Congrats Catfish, Rob, Irish....
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome contest Mike! I'm actually surprised how close I came to both numbers.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap... Thanks Mike, that's alot of friggin cigars man.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest Mike, hope you had a great time. Congrats to the winners.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    What a stupid contest
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest Mike.. June is a sore loooooser
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Great contest mike!! And congrats to the wieners
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Just a laughing point for you guys... One of the winners here is quoted as saying "I had 7 shots of Jamison tonight" at least 10 times. I'll let you guess who it is though lulul.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Ok like last year, heading to Naples, FL golfing on Saturday...With 32 other guys and no women, what a sausage fest. LOL So, pretty much I smoke cigars morning, mid morning, on the course, afternoon, before dinner and how ever many after dinner....Plus there are always mooches there, so here is the contest:

How many cigars am I taking to Florida AND how many will I bring back? The closest to both wins!! They will win the quanity of sticks I return home with....they will NOT win the ones I bring back because most that I am taking I have received from you great brothers, with the exception of a few of my favs, I will replace them from my six pack cooler..LOL. Contest Will end Sat the 16th at High NOON!!!!! when I return home.

One guess per BOTL/BORKS/NEWBS/NOOBS what ever you wish to call yourself. If i don't know you well introduce yourself! Thank You Mike

Winners, Took 85 (Winner Catfish), came home with 14 Sticks (winners RobisSweet and 90+Irishman). Thanks For Playing will get sticks out, need to give my Liver a rest...LOL
    Thanks For Playing Congrats Catfish, Rob, Irish....
    Holy crap, can't remember the last time I won a Ccom contest, thanks a TON Mike and really appreciate the contest!! Glad you had such a great time and thanks again!

I moved last November and Amanda and I have our own place, so he addy you have for me isn't accurate, I will PM you my new addy. Thanks again Mike!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I WAS 7 jamesons deep last night! Anywho thanks mike for the awesome contest!
  • Options
    Will get these out this week to all of ya!!! Apology for the Delay!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Great contest mike!! And congrats to the wieners
    +1, you wieners!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Will get these out this week to all of ya!!! Apology for the Delay!!
    Nothing to apologize for brother, thank YOU for being so generous my friend, incredibly appreciated!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    These are flying........