Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Padilla Limitado Edicion Especial

I purchased a box of Padilla Limitado Edicion Especial, and I have not had a good experience. With every one of them, I have experienced serious irregular burn. Is that common for that brand, or am I doing something wrong? My usual smoke is a Gran Habano 3 Siglos, and they are great, but I've been disappointed with the Padillas. Any thoughts?
Ed

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Artsouth:
    I purchased a box of Padilla Limitado Edicion Especial, and I have not had a good experience. With every one of them, I have experienced serious irregular burn. Is that common for that brand, or am I doing something wrong? My usual smoke is a Gran Habano 3 Siglos, and they are great, but I've been disappointed with the Padillas. Any thoughts? Ed
    These are more commonly referred to hear as the Obsidian. While I haven't had any burn issues that I remember with them, the general consensus seems to be that they are NOT one of the better sticks coming from Padilla. Sometimes the sticks coming from C.Com are a little over humidified. Are you smoking them from the box, or are they coming out of your Humi? Perhaps leaving them sit for a couple of weeks to balance out to your particular RH prefference might help. I was a little disapointed with this stick, coming from Padilla I would have expected a better cigar, but I guess every brand must have a "least liked" line, this is it for me. IMO