Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bracket Pool (Heavy Hitting)

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hello Guys,

I will be posting our annual NCAA March Madness Bracket Pool game in a few days (anyone can feel free to do so if they want instead, we have traditionally used Yahoo--last 2 yrs havent been me I dont think actually)---this is of course for sticks. HOWEVER, in the way of the Fantasy games on here, I was kicking around the idea of a more lucrative game as well. My idea...

20 dollars per player. The 20 will go toward a CCom Giftcard. 5 players or less, all goes to the winner. More than 5 players we may split the winnings. Simple as that. It will be standard yahoo scoring and on yahoo.com. Not too much money but a nice little prize for the winner. I am obviously in.....anyone else interested? If so let me know, and I will give my paypal address via PM and set it all up with one of the rep's.

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i want in for the cigar side......not really interested in the cash one....i am in so many of those already.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    PM replied buddy.
    bump, it's 20 bucks and a lot of fun, c'mon guys.
    WOW......no love except Ken?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    i want in for the cigar side......not really interested in the cash one....i am in so many of those already.
    Yeah I would b down for the cigar 1 to, but I will b in to many cash brackets already
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Yeah I would b down for the cigar 1 to, but I will b in to many cash brackets already
    You want to make it sticks, Vulchor? Just have everyone send 5-packs after the fact or something? I'm ok with that if you are.
    Im gonna set one up like that before the tourney----we have for a few years in a row now. Just thought we could make one a little more oriented toward a single winner getting whatever the want-----but alas, too many people are cheap cowards to get in on it (hoping insults and calling people yellow will work like it did on Marty McFly)