Home General Discussion

3000 posts

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was hoping I'd be home when I reached it. Oh well that's how it goes. That gives me 3 weeks to think what I want to do. A contest or a pass. Ive never done a pass before sounds like fun. I get home I'll have to dig down in the humi and see what all is buried in there I've forgotten about. If I do a pass it'll be 15-20 of my very best stuff.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bro!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations sir.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Ricky, I remember when you were still at a low post count and had just joined when I jumped on board... Great to see you still here and kicking brother! Enjoy and here is to another 3K more!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    congrats on 3k Ricky.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. This has been a great place. Learned and still learning so much here. It's really been fun.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on 3K Cap'n.. And here's to thousands more.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Congrats!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Congrats Captain!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bro! Here's to many more!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In less than two years. That's three four posts a day. Dang.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    In less than two years. That's three four posts a day. Dang.
    Yeah I slowed down a lot.