Home General Discussion

Daily Deal: MOW s.p. Little Devil

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
I love this cigar, had to jump on this deal. I was just getting ready to order a 5er anyway.

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Have you had the Puro Authentico? How does it compare? I haven't had a Little Devil, but the regular PA is delicious with a few months of rest.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Have you had the Puro Authentico? How does it compare? I haven't had a Little Devil, but the regular PA is delicious with a few months of rest.
    I've only had 1 PA and it was a perfecto not the Corona. The little devil is a small Rg with a razor sharp burn and puts out huge clouds of smoke. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it, it's on my favs list. If you decide to jump on the daily deal and don't care for it, let me know and we'll work out a trade and I'll take them off your hands. I don't think that will be the case though.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorely tempted
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I'd seriously like someone who's smoked this and the MOW PA to compare them in the taste dept. Huge fan of the MOW PA and I'd order 100 of them if they were cheaper (hint-hint Ccom; make them $20 or $30 for 10 and I'd order 100), but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on an unknown
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    PA or not. I love me some Man O War. I'm pullin the trigger for sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Oh I would pounce on this if I could! What a great smoke, especially at that price.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just ordered a 20 pack, but not because of the daily deal.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Having had a lot of the PA, a couple of the PA maduro, and a couple of the Little Devil, I have to say they're all great but meaningfully different. The Devil had a bit of sweetness to it that the PA doesn't have, even in the maduro. It was also smoother than either.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.