Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Someday when I grow up...

ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
I'll be able to send packages out like this...
Looks like I'll be busy this summer remodeling the front of my house. Good thing I'll have some great cigars to try while repairing the damage.
I've said it before and i'll say it again and again, "They dont get any better then Mr. Bigshizza." Hope someday I can be just like him. Thank you so much for everything you do to keep this forum in good running order.

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Jim...Congrats Drew!
    ddubridge:
    I'll be able to send packages out like this...
    Looks like I'll be busy this summer remodeling the front of my house. Good thing I'll have some great cigars to try while repairing the damage.
    I've said it before and i'll say it again and again, "They dont get any better then Mr. Bigshizza." Hope someday I can be just like him. Thank you so much for everything you do to keep this forum in good running order.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    no ***.....i see all these awesome bombs and then think of the little firecrackers that i can send and feel so inadequate.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    no ***.....i see all these awesome bombs and then think of the little firecrackers that i can send and feel so inadequate.
    Believe me Brian, I'm just doing what I can for now. The really good ones I bought when I was working. So, now that I'm not.....anyway, don't feel like you will never get there. We all felt that way in the beginning. Everybody has an important role in this community to make it what it is, we are lucky to have you!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Biggie Shizz, very nice!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, if I knew that was what you were doing with his address, I never would have given it up.......NOT! Lol, that's a really nice hit Jim to a very deserving brother. Well done.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy Drew!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Believe me Brian, I'm just doing what I can for now. The really good ones I bought when I was working. So, now that I'm not.....anyway, don't feel like you will never get there. We all felt that way in the beginning. Everybody has an important role in this community to make it what it is, we are lucky to have you!!
    I still feel that way when looking at you daddio! Brian, disregard, he's one of a kind!!!!