Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Baby game **WINNER**BARRY (bearb)

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
My wife and I are expecting baby Kaylee towards then end of the month, but you never know...

Predict the time of arrival. (hint*** like mom, she does not look like a morning person***) put in military time

BONUS - guess the day and if you win the time and are within 48 hrs of the date, I'll just bundle up more stogies

1 guess per person and I'll close this up in 10 days, so get your guesses up. This game is for anyone on the good traders list to play

Comments

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Monday the 25th at 23:10. Congratulation is this baby #1?
  • Options
    yup Baby #1 for me!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    13:51 Bonus 4/1. Congrats to you and your wife on the addition to the family.
    ^^^ Pretty sure I did this this right.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    March 28th 22:17
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    March 22nd 01:14 Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks fellas! I would get the guesses up as she is technically could go in labor "any day"...

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Shawn!! 3/31 1920
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    March 17 29:37 hrs Congrats...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    I could be wrong but I think military time only has 24 hrs. Might wanna change your answer.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    March 25 1420 Congrats on the little 1
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    macs-smokes:
    I could be wrong but I think military time only has 24 hrs. Might wanna change your answer.
    unless you mean march 18 at 5:37 am?? LOL.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    March 25 1420 Congrats on the little 1
    Congrats again Zeebs. Ray Ray all day. He said "the end of the month" so shouldn't you be guessing June/July or something?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 26th of March and I will be guessing 17:17. Congrats bro!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Shawn and thanks! I will reserve my guess on this one, but thanks for the game and good luck, I know you and your wife will do GREAT!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    12:01 pm (noon) March 23 and in case the day is wrong, atleast she will be born on her birthday.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and you wife. You will never forget the moment when you first touch your baby. One of the happiest and most sentimental moment in life.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Congrats to you and you wife. You will never forget the moment when you first touch your baby. One of the happiest and most sentimental moment in life.
    Coukd NOT agree more, Rip hit this right on the nose.... Just a few weeks ago and it was the biggest and grandest thing I ever experienced, you'll never forget it... never.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    Coukd NOT agree more, Rip hit this right on the nose.... Just a few weeks ago and it was the biggest and grandest thing I ever experienced, you'll never forget it... never.
    Thanks fellas!! I'm very excited and scared at the same time, but I'm sure I'll be ok once I first hold her!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23:14 2/25

It's all about the fontanelle. There's a special smell comes from the fontanelle of an infant. I'm not making this up. You can actually smell their sweet little brain in there. That odor, before that skull seals up, is what makes the special bond. First time you get a snootful, you will melt. Instinct at work.

Girls are the best They are born sweet talking. They give you little kissies. They look deep in your eyes. They tug on your nose. You'll be wrapped round her wee pinkie before you know it.

Babies are hypnotic like a campfire. You can just stare at them forever. Nobody ever said: "Nah thanks, I held a baby yesterday -- I'm good." You just can't get enough. You're in the room with one it makes you yearn. This is nature's way of making sure they get taken care of. Extends to puppies, kittens, everything past eggs.

Enjoy. You are about to learn the meaning of life.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Congrats. March 27, 0345.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    03/20/2013 @0745.. Congrats and good luck brother.. Id be lost with out my 2 hellions...
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    3/24/13 @ 20:13 ......Congrats Z!
  • Options
    Thanks BOTL's for all the well wishes!

BUMP!! She getting ready to pop soon...LOL.
  • Options
    bearb:
    12:01 pm (noon) March 23 and in case the day is wrong, atleast she will be born on her birthday.
    Wow! That is one hell of a guess!!! I had to re-read your post 6 times to make sure I was reading it correct.

My daughter, born March 23rd at 12:05!

Thanks to everyone for playing and both mom and baby are doing well. Bearb, please send me your addy and I will get some thing crazy out to you as soon as I can.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother!!! Pics or it didnt happen ;) glad all is well Zeebra
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Shawn!! Enjoy and soak it all in..WTG Barry that's very Nostradamus like...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four minutes off. Synchronize your watches.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the little addition!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    How did I miss out on this one ? Congratulations are what I really want to send out here. My best regards to you and Mom.
  • Options
    Congrats Shawn that is amazing and so happy for you my friend!