Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JHewey The Bus Driver From Hell

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Justin and I had set something up between us over a year ago now and had been collecting this entire time... last month I sent my end out and thought I made quite a dent, but damned if he didn't just show me up and rolled over me in his bombing bus! Thank you so much bro and I am truly humbled to the core, this is an amazing lineup with over 90% ones that I've never tried before, thank you! Looking forward to doing some serious reviewing this spring and summer on these bad boys.... Keep you posted bro!

An azz whopping from Justin of epic proportions...

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Brett...gonna have to call Justin yo daddy fo sho! Awesome job Justin for a great BOTL
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf is this sh*t?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Damn Brett...gonna have to call Justin yo daddy fo sho! Awesome job Justin for a great BOTL
    I only have one Daddy and that is THE Daddy Irish (lmao wink wink) but yeah Justin laid me out like last weeks laundry to put it lightly lol! And thanks for the kind words Jim, really appreciate it my friend ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    wtf is this sh*t?!?!
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... what he said....
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    wtf is this sh*t?!?!
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... what he said....
    LOL yeah hahaha. Like I said in my original post, we had both given each other a list of our someday cigars and others we wanted to try and then over the next year we collected and the list grew hahaha. I got him a month ago but he just blew me the F outta the water, this was ridiculous and completely unexpected!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very impressive...Dustin is out of med again.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW..did he at least blow the horn before he rolled over you!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    kerplow... I love it... Enjoy the pain little brother enjoy the PAIN..
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a sick hit!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    JUSTIN!!!!!!!!! What a hit on such a great guy! You didn't hold back there buddy!