Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ccom Cigars Only--- NCAA Bracket Pool 2013

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Alrighty folks, time to sign up again. I have just cut and pasted the rules from prior years below with a minor tweak or two as needed. Please say you are in here and them PM me as well and I will give you the league name and password.

Welcome, gentlemen, to the 2013 Ccom NCAA Brackets. Please reply to this thread, and please PM me if you are interested in participating so I can add you to the list and send you the password. This contest is open to everyone on the Good Traders List. This is going to work the same way as the 2010 & 2011 & 2012 brackets .

Rules---"Buy-in" of five sticks. Sticks should be handmade premiums only (no Quorums please.), and super-premiums are of course accepted and applauded---Scoring will be determined by a bracket that participants will enter on Yahoo Sports (sign up instructions provided later in this post).---There will only be 1st and 2nd prizes only. The amount of sticks for each prize will be determined by the final number of participants. Losers will send their sticks directly to the winners. Senders will be determined by the whoever is after the winner on the participant list.---Brackets open on Sunday, March 16th. Brackets lock on Thursday, March 21st. Please finalize your bracket before that date.

You can sign in at YAHOO SPORTS under Fantasy and Tournment Pick Em.....Group ID:42990 (the #s are what you need but the name is CCOM 2013) Group password: To be PM'd to participants

To keep better track of the brackets, please use your Ccom handle as part of your name when you register your bracket.

Current Participant List: Vulchor(in), Zeebra(in), Brianetz(in),Medic(in), Ken Light, Stsepsas, Glock1975(in), Smoke Em if(in), KingJK(in), MAWart(in), Buckeye(in),Pelirojo, Bad DRabbit,

Any issues or questions please PM me....good luck all.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    You know I'm in! Is it ok to send out more than 5 sticks?? LOL Thanks for setting it up!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    im in
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Password PMed to you both
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I know nothing of college ball except UK but WTH I'm in
    sent Medic, good luck bro. Still a week to join folks.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'll play this one as well as the other if you get that going.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    I'm in if its cool w everyone thx Steve
    Added Ken......Step-----are you on teh good traders list? or have someone to vouch for you? Sorry, im just not aware.
    come on ya pansies! its march madness time!!!! sign up, watch the games, win a s h i t load of cigars!!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Added Ken......Step-----are you on teh good traders list? or have someone to vouch for you? Sorry, im just not aware.
    I've never traded with Stsepas, bit I'll vouch. If he does not pay up, I'll cover it.
    Will do------He's in.
    And why arent you in Rain.....btw?;)
    Vulchor:
    And why arent you in Rain.....btw?;)
    +1 on that.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in, send me the details please, 1 ? What is a Quorum?
    Ill send youy the password Glock----and if you dont smoke em and dont know em (Quorums Im mean)-----dont start now:)
    Lol I guess I don't
    Vulchor:
    Ill send youy the password Glock----and if you dont smoke em and dont know em (Quorums Im mean)-----dont start now:)
    How about Zodians, I heard they were good, lol
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a few text with Ray (Glock1975)...I'm in as well. PM me the password when possible..thanks.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys been REAL busy ( just got a brand new work truck and due for an oil change 5k in less than a month) But I am in as always.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Question for you, my friend who just signed up not too long ago would probably want to be in this thing, but isn't on the good traders list.

I know i am just a relative noob, but i could vouch for him if he wants in......what do you think?
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Have him hook up with me for a trade ill take care of him
    Brian, if you vouch for him......and put up cigars if he were not to (Im sure that wont happen)....thatll be good enough for me.....................Also, I have sent password to everyone who has signd up so far----please get in ASAP to sign up to make sure we all get in, dont want anyone to miss the Thursday deadline.
    signed up and ready to go
  • MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    I would like to be in but I am not on the Good Traders List. I just joined a little bit ago. I am brianetz1's buddy.
  • I am down for this. Vulchor please send me a PM
    Buck and MAWart-----Pm's incoming.....................Brian, your vouching for the new guy correct?
    Ken Light, Stsspsas, SmokeEm, MAWart, Buckeye--------you have not yet signed into Yahoo to set up a bracket, a friendly reminder.
  • DONE!
    Thanks Buckeye--------I will email you bad bad men that do not sign up my tomorrow morning, LOL. Please remember to do so if you havent already.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Ahhhhh why not. I'd like to get in on this if still possible. Thanks