Home General Discussion

So Happy!

image Got it in the Mail today! Really happy with it, pictures never seem to do it justice. Hands were shaking and nipples were hard when i was opening the box lol. Just have to season her now and start filling her up. Maybe give her a name.

Comments

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Well done. I have the same one and love it. How are you planning on seasoning?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    use the catfish kitty litter thread. The kitty litter will be on it's way today. I'll post a DC# in T&P. Congrats Ward.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    ehehat:
    use the catfish kitty litter thread. The kitty litter will be on it's way today. I'll post a DC# in T&P. Congrats Ward.
    Yep. Thats why i was asking his plans...good call.
  • wardcwardc Posts: 37
    Thanks guys! It sure beats the cheap-o one i had before that only held about 30 sticks and wouldn't seal worth a lick!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    wardc:
    Thanks guys! It sure beats the cheap-o one i had before that only held about 30 sticks and wouldn't seal worth a lick!
    Keep that cheapo for overstock! You'll need it before you know it bro, and congrats, she's a beaut!!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice humi, now u can fill it by winning poker.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Pm to you
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome man congrats! If memory serves correct that's the Diablo humidor... If that is the case I'd name her Elizabeth for the role that Elizabeth Hurley played as the devil in the Brendan Fraiser and Elizabeth Hurley movie. Just saying ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a nice humi...I have one also. I haven't named any of my humis or coolers. I should change that, after all, we are great friends and have a lot in common(like my sticks)
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Very Nice!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on your bestest smelling purchase...ever....
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    sweet. nice dude
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Nice investment, what a great finish it has. Enjoy filling that beast.
  • wardcwardc Posts: 37
    Thanks again guys and brett good call i think i with go with that but maybe Liz for short. Nice ring to it
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a beauty! Here's to many years of her bringing you much joy.