Home Non Cigar Related

Watch Out ....

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Them North Koreans are going Nuke us ... After their boat with their leader gets some help going out to sea ... to where no one knows.

I'm sorry but if you're going to talk big, especially to like the entire group of 1st world countries who are telling you your not playing nice, especially saying you will start a nuclear war with the US you may want to have pictures of your leader in something a bit bigger and closer to the last 50 years tech wise. I mean hell even though W' was a bit of a moron at least he was on big ass aircraft carriers.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iconic photo-op! Like Washington crossing the Delaware. :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Isn't that Dennis Rodman up front with the divining road that serves as its navigation system?

Didn't know they made him admiral of the North Korean Navy.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see the footage from their recent missile test too???

(From Conan)

ROFL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *