Home General Discussion

Camacho Deal (And now a cooler question)

Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else do the Camacho Triple Maduro e-mail deal?

A fantastic price!! I just smoked my first one this past weekend in Tampa, and I paid a hell of a lot more for it up in Maine a year ago. But it was one FINE smoke. They will age very well, too, I'm sure. Super smooth, but you can feel the power of em at the end (even on the short robusto size).

I highly recommend picking these up if you haven't tried a triple mad.

EDIT: Not sure if this link will work, but... Camach Triple Maduro
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    that is a good deal.
    i already have a handfull of them in my humidor. if i didnt i would jump on that.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    that is a good deal.
    i already have a handfull of them in my humidor. if i didnt i would jump on that.
    I jumped on 3! Definitely a good price to stock up, or just give em a try... as I mentioned in another thread, it will be cooler building weekend
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I think you mean cooler building MONTH.
    allsmokedup:
    I think you mean cooler building MONTH.
    Does it take longer than a couple of days to throw kitty litter in a nylon sock, spritz it with water, and let it stabilize? (That's a real question).

I just can't see it taking long. No wood to season, just make sure it's a stable environment (mostly). I imagine the real stabilizing element in a plastic cooler is the actual volume cigars (and boxes to a much lesser extent).
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Cooler building month as in March Madness is gonna destroy you. You'll be building your stock.
    allsmokedup:
    Cooler building month as in March Madness is gonna destroy you. You'll be building your stock.
    Oh! Duh.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    If your going straight plastic use boveda...if going with boxes I'd use both
    Money can't buy taste
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I grabbed one too. Never pass up a Camacho deal!