Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO Undercrown Corona Viva

as the title says... I'd like to get my digits on 3-5 of these guys... I have plenty to trade, so hit me up if you have a few you're willing to trade. I'm down to do a few trades, so let me know even if you only have a few

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I got three for you. You around tomorrow? I have the day off. Only got an one hour appointment at 2PM. Let me know mango
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just burned one of these last night, great little smoke. Box worthy IMO

And sorry bro, would help you out if I could but pretty sure that was my last one b/c I had to go digging to find it ..... didn't see any more.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jliu:
    I got three for you. You around tomorrow? I have the day off. Only got an one hour appointment at 2PM. Let me know mango
    HEYOOOO! Thanks Bro! unfortunately, I am not free today... I have a deadline so it's a get it done kind of day... you around this weekend? Text me, we'll figure something out... thanks!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    HEYOOOO! Thanks Bro! unfortunately, I am not free today... I have a deadline so it's a get it done kind of day... you around this weekend? Text me, we'll figure something out... thanks!
    sounds good man
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I've got some laying around if you want them they are yours!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Nam nam nam.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Lee.mcglynn:
    done... PM en route