Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzz

Setup a 5-5 with Kuzi for a couple smokes he wanted, and he delivers this ace package for me. Knowing he has the palate of Zues and rates the Elogio so high, I am stoked to try it. Haven't had the Xikar, monte PE, or Pinolero either so I am very stoked at the lineup. Thanks again for the trade bro, but thank you more for all you do around here man. Enjoy your end my friend. image

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection, I've wondered about those HC. Great choices Matt, you da man!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Nice selection, I've wondered about those HC. Great choices Matt, you da man!!
    *taking mental note*

Couple of my favorites in the mix. Very nice!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Heavy hitter vs. heavy hitter. Very nice.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    no prob man.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna guess ..................... Tropical Brown. Yes/No?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Ummmm......what??? Did you forget to log in as TJ3K? Then this comment would make sense. Or am I missing something here? Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Ummmm......what??? Did you forget to log in as TJ3K? Then this comment would make sense. Or am I missing something here? Lol.
    LOL. When ever people take pics of their countertops, I try to guess the color. I'm like 3 for 3 so far.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR