Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Brand New Contest

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay so I made a booboo. I invented a contest where nobody had so much as a guess. But I have this fiver burning a hole in my pocket and I have to get this over with because I am tied up with a motorcycle project all weekend and then a busy week next week so this is gotta be short and sweet. Since I made a booboo, all you have to do to win a fiver of Alec Bradley Nasty Hooligans is answer this:

What station does Here Comes Honey BooBoo run on?

First one wins.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    tlc
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    TLCEdit - Dang it..
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Thanks homie, can't easily embed them when I'm on the ipad.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst show ever...
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    What the hell is wrong with these folks, too funny Randy LMFAO
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hideous!! On all accounts
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One year ago this week began on the Monday with Eric Holder explaining that due process does not imply judicial process. It ended on this date, the 16th, with Barak Husein arrogating to himself by simple executive order the right to declare martial law in time of peace.

The right to trial was specifically granted in Magna Carta to all free men 900 years ago. Only the definition of free men has been expanded.

Freedom from dictatorship in time of peace is what differentiates us from wogs and greaseballs.

These two signal events languish in oblivion .No one learns unhistory. While Honey BooBoo is on, of all things , the LEARNING Channel.

We get what we deserve.

C-Love, you get a fiver. PM me your addy.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    pm sent