Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sneaky sunuvabitch

Mr Ehehat decided to ask me what I didn't grab at the B&M we went to...and send it to me.... Grasshopper is learning the ways of the BOTL quick and now has tweedle dee and tweedle dum after him... Gotta admit, wasnt expecting it bro, very nice shot. image

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna bomb you that much harder bc of that sneak attack.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Looks like you guys have a great B&M,, Cool
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I was bummed that I couldn't find the '03 Avo, or at least didn't know what to look for. Also wanted to send more of the MB2 but that shop was closed when I was making my run. You've helped me out quite a bit bro. Thank you.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From 1st grade to college. Get lit son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    I was bummed that I couldn't find the '03 Avo, or at least didn't know what to look for. Also wanted to send more of the MB2 but that shop was closed when I was making my run. You've helped me out quite a bit bro. Thank you.
    I'm totally bringing a small super bright LED flashlight for that shop man... I wanna get all spelunker on that stash
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Great job, Eric!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice sneak attack, very nice indeed
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great B&M to investigate! Enjoy Fishy!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    I'm totally bringing a small super bright LED flashlight for that shop man... I wanna get all spelunker on that stash
    ya know they're open 24 hours. Bring a sleeping bag.