Home General Discussion

Our Smoke Shack in Afghanistan

This project was started by my Squad Leader SFC K. and was added to by many Soldiers and a few Marines on Camp Leatherneck. From Project start date (roughly Dec. 25th 2012) to the time we moved to transients housing (roughly Mar. 2 2013) we accumulated approximately 320 different cigar labels*

* not all bands are shown as they were added after this photo was taken.
many of these cigars were not smoked on location but rather on missions usually while getting our RON on (rest over night)

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Dante...thanks for sharing.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    thats pretty cool....i'm keeping all my bands and trying to figure out what to do with all of them......
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    thats just awesome bro.. glad you all get a few min a day to unwind and enjoy a good smoke..
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely awesome bro. Glad you guys have some time for R & R while serving our country. Thank You.

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    Absolutely awesome bro. Glad you guys have some time for R & R while serving our country. Thank You.

+ 1 Billion
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Sweet. Love it; someday if I manage to get a man cave, I'd like to wall paper the room with my bands, or at least attempt to
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Awesome decorating there Dante6, but shouldn't you be packing for home right about now? LOL. Let us know when you get home bro'.
  • Dante6Dante6 Posts: 16
    check pm laker
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the wall paper!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome, but I hope you can come smoke in more comfortable surroundings, soon. Stay safe and hurry home. Thank you for your service.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good Stuff !
    Be careful !
    And thanks to you and your guys there !

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961