Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Alec Bradley Fedora Prize Pack Giveaway - Enter before Midnight tonight!

Fedora's always remind me of 50's detective movies. So this giveaway is simple. All you have to do is post a comment (Click on the pic below to enter) and tell us what your favorite detective movie is. There are other things you can do to gain more entry points as well. Be sure to enter by Midnight tonight!

The prize pack consists of:
One Alec Bradley Fedora hat
One Alec Bradley Black Market
One Alec Bradley Maxx Brazil
One Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro (with about 20 months of rest on it)
Thanks again for all the support!

Click on the image below to enter. As alkways, it will open in a new window!

Alec Bradley Giveaway

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    That's some bad hat, Harry. (posted in honor of one of my favorite "detective" movies...no, not Jaws).
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i would look so freaking good in that hat on the golf course.......i sure hope i win.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    That would be a great addition to my collection.....OOH OOH Mr. Kotter!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Winner is announced! I'm not sure if he is a Ccom guy or not... I can't keep up anymore... Click on the image above to see if you won!

Thanks to all who participated!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Winner is announced! I'm not sure if he is a Ccom guy or not... I can't keep up anymore... Click on the image above to see if you won!

ok who was it?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I didn't win, but I can still watch my favorite "detective" movie tonight. It's been a while since I spooled up The Usual Suspects.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob! Get another hat!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    twistedstem:
    robbyras:

ok who was it?
    winner was Chris Bottom... not sure if he is a Ccom guy or not...