Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Medic45 and My Redneck Mafia Brothers Annihilated Me!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So a surprise package arrived at my doorstep today from my older brother Brian... Inside was a surprise that completely floored and humbled me, something from my family at the Redneck Mafia and extras from Brian as well.... And when I say extras I mean a flat butt raping! The Mafia was doing a split on the AB Filthy Hooligans that I really wanted in on but with everything else that I had already laid money on or had already agreed to I couldn't swing it... Well they didn't feel that was ok so gave me and Amanda our split of it all the same! Thank you guys so much and thank you too Brian for rounding out almost my entire 5 Vegas Limitada collection and giving me a restock on the LP and Mummy!!!

Now for the pics.... image

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I am glad they showed up finally..Enjoy Brother.
  • Options
    Thank you bro I am so completely humbled really, and psyched as heck to revisit the AKA's again!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome shot from the guys should only live around the corner from me!! Enjoy Brett!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    WOW! That is a lesson on what bombing is all about. Well done!
  • Options
    Thanks Jim ans Eric, they really went over the top!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Thank you bro I am so completely humbled really, and psyched as heck to revisit the AKA's again!!!
    You had mentioned 1 time and all the Xtra ones I sent were ones you have mentioned over the last few months...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Errbody needs a little Mafia love. No ****...