Home General Discussion
Options

heartfelt industries

So, I was trying to purchase my first heartfelt beads, and when I went to check out there was no way to use paypal. On the right hand side of the page is a picture of accepted payment methods, and paypal is listed, but I can't figure out how to use it. For some reason some websites don't accept my card, so paypal is a great alternative for those sites, but I can't figure out how to use it on their site. Any ideas? Or is there another place I can buy beads? Cause I was really looking forward to using them...

Comments

• Options
    brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    I used Paypal the last couple of times I ordered from them. Once you load your cart and go to checkout, enter your zip code and then click on the Paypal logo in the center under the cart contents. It then takes you to the Paypal login where you can complete the transaction. I just double-checked and it appears to be working.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    nsezell, when I bought from them, they offered "Pay Later". They send the beads along with a bill, needless to say, the check went out the same day.. They must believe cigar smokers are an honest bunch.
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭

i used pay pal about a week ago.

got my first set of beads. in the uk there about $70 so getting half a pound from the states for $25 or so was great :D

• Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    Thanks for the response guys! I figured it out and my beads are on their way. Perfect timing for my new humidor that I just finished seasoning.
  • Options
    bigj51bigj51 Posts: 52
    Paypal also has this "plug in" for your browser that will generate "secure cards".  Basically it generates a 1 time use credit card that pulls from you paypal account. 

A couple of weeks ago I was buying some things and for some reason the paypal checkout was erroring, so I simply created a 1 time use credit card which literally takes 3 clicks and checked out using the credit card. 

Just another option, plus you can use it online at places that don't accept paypal.  For instance when I order pizza online, I use the 1 time use credit card and pay with my paypal.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    wow bigj, that is pretty neat!
  • Options
    bigj51bigj51 Posts: 52
    best thing is it's free.

Also I just got some heartfelt beads in and they're pretty cool so far so good 70% steady
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I really liked that one time use credit card from Paypal when I used to use Paypal. A very cool idea and quite handy.
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    Got my beads in today. I popped em into my humidifiers and wet em just a bit. Let's hope they work as well as they say they do!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    nsezell:
    Got my beads in today. I popped em into my humidifiers and wet em just a bit. Let's hope they work as well as they say they do!
    I don't think you'll have any problems... I love my beads