Home General Discussion
Options

San Lotano Oval maduro BUNDLE

Guys,
I got a few bundles of SLO maduro's in the bundle. They just don't taste the same with the usual tons of flavor. Think i just got a bum batch?

Dan

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    In my experience with AJ, sometimes his sticks need rest man. For me all his sticks need a ton of rest, but when I smoked them more regularly, I remember having boxes that I proved significantly after resting a few months. I still like UHC, and aged them as long as possible.
  • Options
    danksheehandanksheehan Posts: 46
    anybody else tried thte SLO in the maduro BUNDLES?

Dan
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I was wondering if your talking about the AJ overruns or did you buy it in bundle
  • Options
    danksheehandanksheehan Posts: 46
    They San Lotano Ovals also come in bundles.  My B&M keeps the same box in the case and restocks with the bundles.    You can buy the bundles from cigar.com too at a great price.
    I wonder if the smokes need a little time after they are delivered before smoking.  Does anyone smoke their sticks OTT.

TIA,
    Dan Sheehan
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    For me all his sticks need a ton of rest..............
    +1
    The only AJ I smoke close to ott is the MoWPA....and I even give that at least a month.
    The upside of this rest requirement?
    When you paid $2/ea for a UHC, or MoW, or ??, and a year later, they taste, burn and smoke like a $6 to $8 cigar.................sweet!