Home General Discussion
Options

L'Atlier and Surrogates

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So I am sitting here smoking a "Crystal Baller" and liking it. Didnt care for the Bone Crusher too much. My question is this......I know the L'Atlier is supposed to be loosely based on the Behike. Since the names of these are "surrogates" Im assuming they too are supposed to be a "knock off" type of cigar. Im guessing the Crusher and Skull ones are dealing with Viaje stuff? Is this true? ALSO, what cigars are the Tramp Stamp and Baller trying to hit on?

Comments

• Options
    Have I stumped everyone? or just no one care?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw those too... I read it as though the regular line were shooting after Behike's. I did not think that the surrogates were imitations as well, but that makes sense. I have no clue though, I'll have to try some
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I think they are Grey. The Skull and Bone lines of each card are VERY similar in band appaearance to Viaje sticks, as the L'at is similar to the Behike.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I think they are Grey. The Skull and Bone lines of each card are VERY similar in band appaearance to Viaje sticks, as the L'at is similar to the Behike.
    Wish I knew and I wondered about it myself. Could always email Dan Wlesh (proprietor of the company that produced and markets these) to ask about it?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."