Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Selling off part of collection

2»

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Antonio! long time no post brother, I'm noticing a lack of the AB Pryme's in your collection lol
    yup,lol, and heres why, i remembered he liked them and jumped on that with a pm about 1 min. after he posted,lol got all mine today and they look great and smell awesome!, thanks tony!

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Glad everything got there safe, Jimmy, enjoy them!

@Hayblet: Yeah man, I didn't post any up and I really wasn't planning on selling any, but I remember Jimmy wanting some when I scored the boxes I did find. I shot him the info for the shop, but I think I only left like 4-5 sticks in their inventory, lol. I still have two boxes, and I needed the room in the wine cooler, so I figured I would hook up a fellow Pryme-lover, lol.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Got mine today they are most beautiful tyvm imma happy kid
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:

@Hayblet: Yeah man, I didn't post any up and I really wasn't planning on selling any, but I remember Jimmy wanting some when I scored the boxes I did find. I shot him the info for the shop, but I think I only left like 4-5 sticks in their inventory, lol. I still have two boxes, and I needed the room in the wine cooler, so I figured I would hook up a fellow Pryme-lover, lol.
    i just commented on what you get today that id bet you had more,lol, thanks again,, guys you need any you need to jump on some he has left, if i had the $$ i would have got more! also those camacho liberties are probaly the last ones youll find!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:

I still have the one you sent me forever ago, maybe I should smoke it one day soon
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Got mine today they are most beautiful tyvm imma happy kid

Glad to hear!

Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:

I still have the one you sent me forever ago, maybe I should smoke it one day soon

Its a bittersweet thing, man. Its an excellent cigar, I can almost guarantee you'll love it. However, I seriously doubt you will be able to find any more anywhere. I searched the four corners of the Earth for the boxes I ended up getting, and they very well may have been the last boxes still available in a store. Maybe you can talk Jimmy into coming off a couple, lol.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Got the sticks today from Tony ..... As usual shipped lightning quick and carefully packaged and himidified. Thanks so much again Tony
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Got the sticks today from Tony ..... As usual shipped lightning quick and carefully packaged and himidified. Thanks so much again Tony
    Me too!! Thanks a lot Tony
  • Options
    Glad you guys got 'em okay, hope you enjoy them all!
  • Options
    All the Camachos, LGC, and Black Dragons are gone. I think the LFD Sampler and 5 Vegas Limitadas are also gone, working on a deal with them now. I will update the list tomorrow.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Got this box in the mail, and look what was inside!

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hey tony, good to see you on here again! PM sent sir!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Just a heads up, I am going in to the field on Monday and won't be back out until Friday. If anyone contacts me after tomorrow night, I won't be able to get you a response back until Saturday, possibly Friday night at the earliest.