Home General Discussion

Jay-Z and Timberlake know how to roll

VulchorVulchor FloridaPosts: 4,847 ✭✭✭✭
Pardon the pun. I actually like both of these guys to varying degrees and thought it was a pretty cool story.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/hollywood/jay-z-hires-cigar-maker-for-tour-3

Comments

  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Pimp status...
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Sounds like he makes too much money; time to increase taxes.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Sounds like he makes too much money; time to increase taxes.
    as he is part of the 1%, I really think I have the right to his cigar roller. He should be redistributing smokes o the rest of us 99%'ers damnit.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    Sounds like he makes too much money; time to increase taxes.

    On the rich....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines KentuckyPosts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted a cigar roller for my wedding so bad... maybe I can hire one someday for something. You guys are invited.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a big JT fan, his is a pimp.
Sign In or Register to comment.