Home Ratings & Reviews

Obsidian White lable

2»

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    Shaping up pretty good. Pretty much mirror the statements of Dustin as far as body and spice. Retro is nice, not a nubber as both I've had were quite bitter near the end. Coffee helps. Both still pretty fresh I would guess. A good all around smoke though.
    i am glad I did not buy a box yet, hopefully when I get around to trying them they will have more time on them and lose some of the bitterness.

So, you're saying you still haven't picked any of these up? Is that what my Redneck ears are hearing? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!
    yes that is what you are hearing, and dont be a punk, u just hit me with a damn box of original obsidians!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    Shaping up pretty good. Pretty much mirror the statements of Dustin as far as body and spice. Retro is nice, not a nubber as both I've had were quite bitter near the end. Coffee helps. Both still pretty fresh I would guess. A good all around smoke though.
    i am glad I did not buy a box yet, hopefully when I get around to trying them they will have more time on them and lose some of the bitterness.

So, you're saying you still haven't picked any of these up? Is that what my Redneck ears are hearing? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!
    yes that is what you are hearing, and dont be a punk, u just hit me with a damn box of original obsidians!

...and, you're point would be...?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:

...and, you're point would be...?
    just cause you got ousted doesn't mean u can be a bully