Home General Discussion

March Madness Forum Sampler Final

2»

Comments

• crazystixcrazystix Posts: 25
    I was able to get Kirsten by calling in. She's great! Got my order in for the sampler. Thanks to Alex and the entire CCOM staff for taking care of the forum members. This is why this is the best place on the planet to purchase cigars!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    timb:
    If you emailed or called, don't worry you'll get your sampler.  Appreciate everyone's patience!
    Thanks for the fast response Tim.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    timb:
    If you emailed or called, don't worry you'll get your sampler.  Appreciate everyone's patience!
    In The Beard we Trust!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Hmmm... Just bought 70+ sticks and cotm ... Want it.. Better not tho...
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Just when I thought my wallet was safe through March Madness week. Thanks Alex for putting this together and Tim for answering emails after hours on Friday night.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Echoing everyone else, this is stellar and so many thanks to Alex and the rest of the ccom crew.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Top quality CS is what keeps pulling me back to that forums and the website. It's pretty much why my humi is 90 percent full of cigars from com, the rest being sniping auctions.
  • bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Profound thanks to Alex, Sean & Kirsten for handling the March Madness sampler.
    Shipped Friday by US Postal Priority, arrived here in the woods 2,360 miles from the cigar.com mother ship today. Pretty nice for free shipping.
    Swell assortment of cigars -- the Joya de Nicaragua Consul is my pre-game smoke after our national championship dinner of nova lox, cream cheese, tomatoes, capers and red onions on an everything bagel, followed by the MOW Skull Crusher. Don't care who wins, as long as it goes to the buzzer!
  • oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Got my sampler today as well. Lots that I've not tried yet. One of the best assortments I've seen, and a lot of cigars that I otherwise would have picked up at the b&m. Thanks again guys!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    My humidor sighed!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Not to be a d!ck....but anyone else feel duped by getting the cheap L'Atlier instead of the "real" one that has been hyped so much lately?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    As I read...I see it was noted that would be the one included-----well shame on me for not reading I guess.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice package at my door today ! Thanks again Alex !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    bump ****NOTE THE DATE B4 YOU GO BANANAS with the replies or calls to CCOM