Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shout out to Tyland64!

Randy aka Rain got a little bomb from Tyland today, but he's out in the field serving our country right now and cannot post pics or a thread. His wife recieve te sticks today, and he texted me to let you know bro. Cigars recieved safe and sound.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    And a pic from the wife!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Dustin. Still learning how to use my phone so I have him do the post. Can't wait to get home and try some of these!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy's wife did a nice job! Great hit Luke!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Luke is just killin' it. Starting to worry about the stock this guy holds down.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Luke, is pitchfork leading you astray? By these bombings young grasshopper? :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Dudes making a name for himself. Very nice.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Thanks Dustin. Still learning how to use my phone so I have him do the post. Can't wait to get home and try some of these!
    Randy is that the Droid I sent u, if so if u have any ,?'s feel free to ask Bro.
    Now that I'm back....Tyland, thanks so much man. Mad respect, I've never even spoke to you and you blew the **** out of me. Thanks for thanking me for my service, means a lot to me!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Just a old soldier showing his appreciation.
    Tyland64:
    Just a old soldier showing his appreciation.
    Give me a quick bio. Any time in the Bloody Red One?
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    2nd ID, 8th Army, 101st and so on. I asked you if you were heavy metal and you replied other side of Ft. Hood lol...
    Tyland64:
    2nd ID, 8th Army, 101st and so on. I asked you if you were heavy metal and you replied other side of Ft. Hood lol...
    2nd ID?! Screaming chickens??? Sorry bro...Just kidding. Yeah, West Fort Hood...Intel geeks!