Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Liga Privada UF 13 Dark Boxes and 3 Packs

Have a few boxes of UF 13 available and 3 Packs. PM me if interested. PAYPAL preferred

Comments

• sigsauersigsauer Posts: 1
    can you email me?

sigsauer@rocketmail.com
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    *sniff**sniff*

Smells like a scam.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    You smell that too?
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Who farted??
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    Who farted??

Or Hoof Hearted???
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. peculiar
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I don't mean to take this thread over, but I have five boxes of Gurkha HMRs. PM me for details!
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Send them to sooperman8 and he can sale them for you for about 10 grand per stick.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Where's TJ3K?
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free ee eeeeeee.
    Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? _______________________"

Anyone? anyone?
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Believe it or not, it's just me.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Great words, but if you would like it set to music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q1Z7u6c0mQ
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    ThreadJacker3000:
    "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free ee eeeeeee.
    Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? _______________________"

Anyone? anyone?

The Great American Hero
  • And what scam would that be?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    sooperman8:
    And what scam would that be?
    I'm not sure it is a scam. I AM sure that most people are wary of people who just show up selling cigars. You've been a member for a year, but that was your first post. Stick around, get to know everyone (and vice versa) and I bet people would be more comfortable.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    sooperman8:
    And what scam would that be?
    I'm not sure it is a scam. I AM sure that most people are wary of people who just show up selling cigars. You've been a member for a year, but that was your first post. Stick around, get to know everyone (and vice versa) and I bet people would be more comfortable.
    And don't sale them for over store price. A lot of people including myself have sold cigars on here, but usually at a deep discount price. This is not the site to run a retail store. They already have that it's cigar.com.
  • Oh ok, I was thinking the UF's were a very difficult item to find and was offering it. I understand what your saying. Thanks for the tips.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That they are. But this is a pretty tight community of friends. So most sales are at cost or below. But as was mentioned earlier. Stick around get to know some people. You might find you'll like it.