Home General Discussion

How to grow cigars

Going to be doing a new segment on Crap Network called "How To Grow Cigars" and I will be taking you from the beginning stages of growing tobacco, all the way through maintaining the plants, harvesting, curing, and fermenting. From seed to smoke. Look for the first video within the next week on how to get started.

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    So I planted a few nubs in the corner. You think they'll grow?
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. Post us a heads up soon as each episode debuts.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    beatnic:
    So I planted a few nubs in the corner. You think they'll grow?
    not sure it works quite like that but hell, it's worth a try... I've found stems in cigars before, maybe there is seeds to. :)
  • long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    Crap Network Shorts: How To Grow Cigars Part 1 This is a new segment on the Crap Network on how to grow cigars (tobacco). I am documenting my next batch of homemade cigars from seed to smoke. I am by no means an expert. I'm just a dude telling you how I did it. Crap Network Shorts: How To Grow Cigars Part 1