Home General Discussion
Options

CCom Meme Thread

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    Yuk it up......They didn't call me speedy Gonzales for nothing.....A lot of practice went into that......

You sure it isn't Quick Draw McGraw?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Accurate.....I am right handed, but my chest has more hair and I haven't sported a mustache since the early 80s
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    webmost said:
    What did you win?
    A walk of shame out of the room.....

Actually two wonderful daughters so all ends well. 

When you said they were taking bets, I naturally assumed your woman had some skin in the game.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think I would have taken a nap to ensure I didnt walk out first
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing it wasn't a photo finish.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I think I would have lied and waited for everyone else to finish.
    At the least I WOULD NEVER have posted about it on here.

Or maybe, you had the sexiest wife and you were thinking only about her.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the problem in knowing what I like. If I've got to take matters into my own hand I think I'd rather be efficient than tug on a numbing log for 30 minutes...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Wylaff said:
    I don't see the problem in knowing what I like. If I've got to take matters into my own hand I think I'd rather be efficient than tug on a numbing log for 30 minutes...

Gay Richard Simmons - Did he say log Well Im a lumberjack and Im OK
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    Usaf06 said:
    I think I would have lied and waited for everyone else to finish.
    At the least I WOULD NEVER have posted about it on here.

Or maybe, you had the sexiest wife and you were thinking only about her.
    See here's the thing, I had no idea they would all be out there timing it. If I had, I would have snuck out the back door, ate lunch, ( Washing my hands first ) took an hour walk before going into the waiting room.
    My life is an open book and thought it was a funny story.......Besides....Trish started it!!!
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh sure blame me.... what you all forget is the longer you are in there solo the sooner the bet turns to whispers "no wonder he's here,  he has trouble getting it up or finishing" hahaha 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't feel bad, @ForMud, it was a very touching story.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oh sure blame me.... what you all forget is the longer you are in there solo the sooner the bet turns to whispers "no wonder he's here,  he has trouble getting it up or finishing" hahaha 
    That should've read don't blame me for your short comings .... hehehe.  I can appreciate that you are a good sport and can poke fun of/at yourself.
  • Options
    But, but, you were the one who posted that sperm bank thing.......Then all those painful memories came flooding back to me...... :'(  

:)  :)

It's never my fault.....I'm a guy.
  • Options
    ForMud said:
    But, but, you were the one who posted that sperm bank thing.......Then all those painful memories came flooding back to me...... :'(  

Ha better save those fake tears for your pillow, or to get out of your next traffic ticket  :p
  • Options
    Trish said:
    ForMud said:

Ha better save those fake tears for your pillow, or to get out of your next traffic ticket  :p
    All I do is unbutton my shirt a little and show a little leg and the ticket goes away....A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. ;)  
  • Options
    ForMud said:
    Trish said:
    ForMud said:

All I do is unbutton my shirt a little and show a little leg and the ticket goes away....A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. ;)  
    So when was the s€x change official? 
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any particular language??   B)
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Sounded like he was from San Juan CAPistrano.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    jlmarta said:
    Sounded like he was from San Juan CAPistrano.
    Looks that way, doesn’t it?

i always thought that was pronounced ‘cat-pissed-on-the-piano’ but what do I know??  
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Heck yeah,  at 8 years old some of them already are demons
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which may explain why 9 year-old's can "select" their gender.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Stubble said:
    Hahaha I preferred a key when i was younger.  Talk about my curly hair becoming and afro  :p