Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm done after this boys, see ya later

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Today is the day my whole family and house blew up. I received 2 large packages 1st by my brother Royln sent me a wonderful bottle of wine that I will be keeping for my daughter when 1 day she gets married, hopefully in at least 30 years. And some cigars that he knows I love, he knows me to well. Thank you Royln from the bottom of our hearts, and for the reds outfit as well. Love ya Bro. image Then while talking with Brett on the phone, ups pulls up in the driveway and delivers this gigantic box filled from top to bottom, these guys are just amazing, he made my daughter a custom clock that I will cherish forever, along with a AF purse and ear rings he made for my wife, a awesome tobacco leaf ash tray, so many outfits for my baby girl, a beautiful frame for our little boy, activity book for my son, coffee and let's not 4 get the cigars. 1 of them is a custom rolled Solomon Johnny-O and rest of them look so awesome. Really guys I don't deserve any of this, truly amazing to have both of thes guys, and truly blessed that I talk and learn from them over the phone everyday. Love u guys. image

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Man that's so awesome!! Congrats
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Damn! Nice hit fellas.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You guys are amazing! Nice job Rolyn and Brett! Such awesome acts of generosity!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Brett!!! It was my pleasure Ray... I will be there at her wedding in about 30 years or so!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Very nice Brett!!! It was my pleasure Ray... I will be there at her wedding in about 30 years or so!
    Same to you Royln, awesome job and amazing gesture brother always classy!!! And trust me bro it'll be a mini herf on her wedding day Ray, cuz I will be there too ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff Brett!! Congrats on the baby as well Glock!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really glad that everything arrived safe and sound blood brother, this was just a little something that Amanda and Cael and I wanted to do for our extended family ;) There is a story behind each and every one of those cigars, the big ones to point out being that the BBF is my all time No. 1 cigar that I measure all other cigars against, the unbanked Solomon is a Johnny-o! Custom CC roll and will be smoke able with 1 year on it in May/June, the Zino Embassy Selection is from the box I bought for Cael being born that arrived the day Amanda delivered him, the Ramon Beuso is from the box I bought the day Amanda told me I was going to be a Dad and is smoking like crack right now its amazing! the La Due
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Very cool stuff ! i
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da m n, now I gotta wait till she gets married to herf with both of u at the same time, man that's a long time lol
    zeebra:
    Awesome stuff Brett!! Congrats on the baby as well Glock!
    Thanks Bro, and congrats to u in the tourney bracket win and the cash u won, now I need your addy please.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice, Congrats Ray
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done guys!! And congrats ray!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Royln and Brett...two quality guys that this forum is proud to have! Enjoy Ray!!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Nicely done gentlemen (and lady)... I love seeing the generosity of the members of this community!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    A-mazed! Nicely done by all of you (Royln, Brett, Amanda) and congrats Glock to you and your family :-)
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Yet another amazing display of generosity. Great job guys and congratulations Ray.
    Thanks guys/ girls, I am truly grateful to have met and to call both of them my brothers.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!!!

Awesome job Royln and Mr. & Mrs. Irish!!!
    Extremely generous, and very cool of you all .... great stuff you got there Glock, little bit of something for your whole family. Sweet.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, by da bodda ya, very nice!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...