Home General Discussion
Options

Gurkha Regent

I was recently out of town on business when my buddy contacted me and said he found mazos of Gurkha Regents for sale from a website he frequently used. I was surprised because I've not been able to locate any for years. I asked him to order me a mazo and with each day (4 to be exact) that passed by I waited anxiously to be reunited with my favorite smoke. When they arrived I opened them like a child opens a present on christmas, expecting to find a new bike. Unfortunately, I found a new pair of Sox! The dark wrapper I was so familiar with had been replaced with a Connecticut wrapper? Can anyone tell me why? Are these supposed to be a new Regent (I had heard some talk of restarting the line)? I am confused and need answers. help me please.

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My guess would be that they are not the Regent line. They are available here at ccom and they appear to have a Habano wrapper, not Connecticut.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, here on CCom they sell the Honduran, Habano. I have seen the Conny wrappers though, not sure how rare they are. Vision sent it to me, IIRC. Maybe he'll shed some light on this.Edit - I just spoke to him, and it turns out I had a Cameroon wrapper. Sorry!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Nepalese Warrior (6x52) is Cameroon.... which is my favorite..... and I have very few left...hint hint.... The rest i've seen has a Dom. wrapper. Yet to see the Conny wrap.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    The Nepalese Warrior (6x52) is Cameroon.... which is my favorite..... and I have very few left...hint hint.... The rest i've seen has a Dom. wrapper. Yet to see the Conny wrap.
    Coordinates received.
  • Options
    Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    I've had the Regent a few times it's a good stick. Though I've yet to try the Nepalese Warrior. A Cameroon wrapper would sound like a good addition.