Home General Discussion
Options

Minn/ST Paul 23rd-24th this month

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
I will be up there, looking like the 23rd and 24th, not sure if I will have time to smoke but if someone is around and wants to help me pass the time before moving my mom down here by us, please let me know.

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I wish I was still up there. The perfect ash is a great place. Stop by there.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    see you guys on saturday!
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    ok cool if I get a chance I will,
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Rail Jockey:
    ok cool if I get a chance I will,
    I made them a sign that they put over the members area.
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    deejmemixx:
    I will be up there, looking like the 23rd and 24th, not sure if I will have time to smoke but if someone is around and wants to help me pass the time before moving my mom down here by us, please let me know.
    You will be in my home land! The Perfect Ash is a nice place (South of St. Paul a tick). Where abouts are you going to be? If you have time for a stick, I will try VERY hard to be available!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Burn in Burnsville is another great place to go.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    jliu:
    You understand there is snow on the ground here?!
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Burn in Burnsville is another great place to go.
    That's my "local" and most frequented B&M. Comfortable place, good selection, decent prices. James is a great guy.
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    jliu:
    You understand there is snow on the ground here?!
    and still coming down......... You are from a Minnesotan too? I feel a herf coming on....
  • Options
    AVJim:
    deejmemixx:
    You will be in my home land! The Perfect Ash is a nice place (South of St. Paul a tick). Where abouts are you going to be? If you have time for a stick, I will try VERY hard to be available!
    I will be landing on the 23rd around 1130 am, will have a full day until my brother brings my mom over, will be getting a hotel near the airport. If you want to try and get together shoot me a msg with your number so we can converse.
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    just talked to them on the phone... I will be going here I do believe, real nice guy on the phone, and they have a good variety of lanceros (unlike here) so I am excited to go.