Home General Discussion
Options

Oh God YES!!!!!!

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Snoobie I mean Snoogie I mean Mr. J to the L Liu Sent me a fn fabulousloso cigar Which I had the pleasure of, not too many mornings ago. A Hoyo de Monterey des dieux from 2003. Man o Man what have I been missing.l. Awesome!!!! Thank You kind sir!!!

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Snoobie I mean Snoogie I mean Mr. J to the L Liu Sent me a fn fabulousloso cigar Which I had the pleasure of, not too many mornings ago. A Hoyo de Monterey des dieux from 2003. Man o Man what have I been missing.l. Awesome!!!! Thank You kind sir!!!
    those 03s are awesome. i have one left.
    of course i have an entire box of 2011s that i will hold on to for 5 years. they need tons of time to get that good.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    You created a thread b/c you liked a cigar I gave you hahah. awww.
    I love those things. I got more for you foh shooo. Looking forward to your next Bay Area visit so that I can drop some other isoms on your crotch/lap.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    the generosity of Snooby Jiunn is never ending.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    You created a thread b/c you liked a cigar I gave you hahah. awww.
    I love those things. I got more for you foh shooo. Looking forward to your next Bay Area visit so that I can drop some other isoms on your crotch/lap.
    Nice. wish I was herfn with you and the SoCal boyz this weekend.. When /If work slows, Ill try to come on down to NorCal!!! Have fun and thanks again!!!

dennisking:
    the generosity of Snooby Jiunn is never ending.
    Yes indeedee!