Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tyland64 reporting from the ICU

Well my trip to the ICU started about two weeks ago. Trident dropped a dime on me to MVW67 aka Mike that I had not made a trade yet. So like the awesome BOTL he is Mike called me out. We agreed on a 5 4 5 trade. I received Mikes side of the trade. I failed to check it for wires,C4 or other types of explosives and opened it unprotected. I woke up in the ICU missing one ear, part of my left hand and most of my hair, the nurse said it was a some type of a cigar bomb go wild. I should be fully recovered for Cigar Fest. Mike you are totally a class act. I am humbled and very thankful for your generosity. You are a true professional of the trade. I hope that at some point in time I can become half the trade master you are. Thank you some very much. Lukephoto photo1_zpsad9970c8.jpg

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    KaBOOM! Wow what a hit. Great job Mike. That's an amazing lineup right there!
  • I.C.U.I.C.U. Posts: 94
    For a minute there, I thought someone was calling me......

Nevermind, guess not...LOL. Great hit btw!!!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Mike does not know how to count to just 5... but he has great taste!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    ehehat:
    KaBOOM! Wow what a hit. Great job Mike. That's an amazing lineup right there!

The scary part is "KaBOOM!" doesn't even cover it :-) Typical Mike fashion! Gotta love a greeting/first trade with a BOTL like him. Nicely done and let us know how you like those sticks.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    we all wish one day when we grow up, we are 1/2 the trade master that mike is........ outstanding hit...... and Tyland64, don't think i have forgotten about you.....your day is still coming....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done as usual Mikey! Enjoy that flavorful line up Luke!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:
    For a minute there, I thought someone was calling me......

Nevermind, guess not...LOL. Great hit btw!!!
    this is great, Jiunn probably needs blanket!!! Love this lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn mike that's one awesome line up!!
    Money can't buy taste