Home General Discussion
Options

My first master blend

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
So, I lit up my first master blend tonight, an mb3, now I'm about 1/3 into it and already know I need more! I have one more mb3 in my humi in a different size.
I would really like to try the mb2 and possibly the original,my question..... Are these hard to find?
I hear talk of an mb4 already, it's hard to keep up

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can find the MBI in the Luxury collection here at Ccom for Opus $$... Dustyfish had a line on MBII at a B&M....or you can scrounge the other site....they are very good!!
  • Options
    Thanx Jim, looks like I'm gonna have to do some searching! Have you tried all 3? If so which is best iyo?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Thanx Jim, looks like I'm gonna have to do some searching! Have you tried all 3? If so which is best iyo?
    I personally think the MB1 is superior, but all 3 are just delicious smokes. I'm personally running real low on my stash, but if I meet up with you at a future herf, I'll be sure to bring you one of each.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Never had the 1 or 2 myself, but the MB 3s are delicious. I heard that since the Oliva V melanio was released this year, it means no MB 4 until next year at the earliest. I'm already crossing my fingers that next year the MB 4 gets released, and they make my dreams come true and release it in a lancero vitola. One can dream right?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    reggie713:
    I personally think the MB1 is superior, but all 3 are just delicious smokes. I'm personally running real low on my stash, but if I meet up with you at a future herf, I'll be sure to bring you one of each.
    almost sounds like an invitation!
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    I remember my first MB and loved it...they have always been a favorite for the last couple of years.