Home General Discussion
Options

Plasencia 1898 on DD

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Anyone had these? I've really liked what Plasencia has done lately, and the price is right. His corojo is awesome.

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are the ones I texted you about. Very surprised over all. I think they are worth the price.
  • Options
    Hmmm... Guess ill take a shot on them
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I was curious about these too.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    plasencia has made some amazing cigars as of late Nader other names. He really has very little under the plasencia name. Makes me think this might be one that did not catch and is getting blown out for lack of sales. Ezra Zion, Domus Magnus, Regius are all great smokes coming from him. I'll report my findings and review for sure.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Imgembo:
    plasencia has made some amazing cigars as of late Nader other names. He really has very little under the plasencia name. Makes me think this might be one that did not catch and is getting blown out for lack of sales. Ezra Zion, Domus Magnus, Regius are all great smokes coming from him. I'll report my findings and review for sure.
    Looking forward to it. I've heard the name but never had any if his blends. I might just make a purchase its been awhile since I have placed an order
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    catfishbluezz:
    Imgembo:
    Looking forward to it. I've heard the name but never had any if his blends. I might just make a purchase its been awhile since I have placed an order
    i bet you have... He's one of those guys that makes cigars for everyone else. Every time I have a good Nica puro, seems like he is connected to it. That why I'm curious, I never knew who he was until I started researching specific brands. I can't wait to try them, already ordered.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Imgembo:
    catfishbluezz:
    Imgembo:
    i bet you have... He's one of those guys that makes cigars for everyone else. Every time I have a good Nica puro, seems like he is connected to it. That why I'm curious, I never knew who he was until I started researching specific brands. I can't wait to try them, already ordered.
    haven't smoked one yet Dustin, but these definitely didn't catch on. That's why I grabbed a ten pack recently. They're going super cheap now. I think people just don't realize the tobacco in a lot of their favorite smokes was grown by the plasencias, they just don't market their name on cigars much. If you claim to like Nic tobacco in these times, you are likely liking plasencias tobacco.
  • Options
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    Imgembo:
    catfishbluezz:
    Imgembo:
    haven't smoked one yet Dustin, but these definitely didn't catch on. That's why I grabbed a ten pack recently. They're going super cheap now. I think people just don't realize the tobacco in a lot of their favorite smokes was grown by the plasencias, they just don't market their name on cigars much. If you claim to like Nic tobacco in these times, you are likely liking plasencias tobacco.
    Anything connected to Quesada that is Nica is Plasencia. If it is not My Father or Padron and it's high end on the market, it's probably Plasencia.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I remember when these came out. I didn't get any back then so I'm curious to see how you like them. If they are good then that's a great price. Plasencia is such a prolific grower of tobacco his leaves are all over the place. It doesn't necessarily mean they make the blend good but they are an indication of quality tobacco.