Home Non Cigar Related

God help the People Of Boston

2»

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Amos Umwhat:
    I see they've shot one of the suspects. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll shoot the other one, thus avoiding 24 hour coverage of the trial, as it's bound to last for years.
    That's exactly the reason why I hope they catch the other one alive. To find out what drove them (a pair of brothers from Russia or the former Soviet bloc apparently) to commit this act, who their handlers were (if any), and why they did it. I think that every single victim of this tragedy and their families deserves the chance to see this ba***rd brought to justice, to attend their trial and, hopefully if convicted as a federal terrorism act, to witness their execution. I get the feeling, however that he won't be caught alive.
    Intellectually, I know you're right. Viscerally, I just want 'em shot.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I hope this boy comes to his senses and turns himself in. I think the country's seen enough killing this week. Interviews and statements with people who knew this kid seem to completely contradict his actions of this week (but don't they always, right?). To me it makes this mess all the more tragic, to hear about a seemingly good kid that somehow that decided to go down this path of darkness. Sad.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like he may be down
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    curtpick:
    Sounds like he may be down
    Probably ending as we all assume it would.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    He's in custody, alive.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Well done by law enforcement. Kudos to those guys and gals.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes well done boys, I was hoping they would ask for other states swat teams to help out like ours.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Let's hope if he makes it, that his trial is quicker then Major Hassan's..