Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Flor De Las Antilles

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marty, I haven't seen you around lately. I presume the surgery went well (Back in Feb?) and you are ok!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm looks like a lot of people really like it. That's why I got 2 so Ivan give it an honest try. Thrones I got were Toro's so maybe ill pick up a robusto. But I will give the other one a go. Maybe I'll take it tithe beach for a morning smoke.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    jlmarta:
    ndhaon91:
    Krieg:
    Love this cigar, have a box of them in my humidor right now aging.
    My box should show up today. Found a great deal on them. I'm excited to let these sit for awhile, too.

Would ya mind sharing where you got this deal?? I'd appreciate it. Thanks....
    PM to you.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Marty, I haven't seen you around lately. I presume the surgery went well (Back in Feb?) and you are ok!

Yeah, the surgery went quite well, thanks for asking. The surgeons managed to get all the cancer and that's the good part. The other side of the coin is that I'll have a few more regimes of chemo to deal with but that's a minor inconvenience. At least I'm still looking down at the grass instead of up at the roots. LOL

The recovery from the kind of surgery I had is extremely slow, however. It was 3 months ago on the 11th of this month and I'm still not totally recovered. The doctor says it could take up to a year for full recovery. So, I've just been kinda layin' low, trying to toughen up a bit each day.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Gray4lines:

Yeah, the surgery went quite well, thanks for asking. The surgeons managed to get all the cancer and that's the good part. The other side of the coin is that I'll have a few more regimes of chemo to deal with but that's a minor inconvenience. At least I'm still looking down at the grass instead of up at the roots. LOL

The recovery from the kind of surgery I had is extremely slow, however. It was 3 months ago on the 11th of this month and I'm still not totally recovered. The doctor says it could take up to a year for full recovery. So, I've just been kinda layin' low, trying to toughen up a bit each day.
    Wow, well I am glad you are doing well, and I hope you continue to get better every day. Thanks for the update!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    jlmarta:
    ndhaon91:
    Krieg:
    My box should show up today. Found a great deal on them. I'm excited to let these sit for awhile, too.

PM to you.
    I could use that info too bro! Hopefully its not too late!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    jlmarta:
    Gray4lines:

Wow, well I am glad you are doing well, and I hope you continue to get better every day. Thanks for the update!
    Somehow I missed hearing bout your surgery Marty glad things went as good as can be expected. Pray you have a speedy recovery and the chemo doesn't wear you down to bad. It was rough on my wife. Nasty stuff.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    jlmarta:
    Gray4lines:

Thanks for the update Marty. The polar bear will roam again.. Prayers for you sir.
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    jlmarta:
    ndhaon91:
    Krieg:

PM to you.

PM me too if you don't mind. Thanks!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    jlmarta:
    ndhaon91:
    Krieg:

PM to you.

PM me too if you don't mind. Thanks!
    Didn't get one from Noah yet, but I'll let you know if I do!