Home General Discussion
Options

Big burn Chicago May 1st GROUPON coupon

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
Anyone going to the Big Burn Chicago on May 1st? Looks like he big smoke in Vegas, just not as large. I'm contemplating going, but it is a little pricey.

Comments

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    the smoke out next is pricey also
  • Options
    So no one is going?
  • Options
    long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    Nah, CigarFest for me. That event, and the Big Smoke events are freakin expensive as hell. What is it, like 200 bucks for 20 cigars? I can get a better deal at the B&M. CigarFest has free beer, free dinner, humidor, ashtray, dufflebag, tshirts, posters, and over 70+ cigars for 125 bucks. When you think about both deals, you know which one is better and worth it. :)
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    So no one is going?
    that one is a bit pricey, more then the midwest smoke.
    from what i read this is the first event for the big burn?
    i would wait till they have a 3rd or 4th annual before i consider going, make sure its worthy of the price
  • Options
    Groupon has a coupon for the Chicago big burn silver ticket for 119.00 instead of 200.00 on the big burn website.
  • Options
    already dropped the funds on the midwest smokeout,
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    long_ashes:
    Nah, CigarFest for me. That event, and the Big Smoke events are freakin expensive as hell. What is it, like 200 bucks for 20 cigars? I can get a better deal at the B&M. CigarFest has free beer, free dinner, humidor, ashtray, dufflebag, tshirts, posters, and over 70+ cigars for 125 bucks. When you think about both deals, you know which one is better and worth it. :)
    Yup i have to go to this sometime.