Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar.com customer service did it again.

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
Tuesday evening I placed a pretty nice size order and as of today hadn't rec'd a shipping notification. I was expecting to get my order Friday and share with some buddy's I'm meeting up with this weekend, the new Bueso's. So I called CCom this morning and asked if my order has shipped yet, and turns out it didn't go until this morning which means I won't rec. until Monday. I was a little disappointed but just for a second because Andy said he was going to make it right and boy did he. Nothing better than doing business with a company that proves every time you order that they appreciate your business. Thanks again Andy and thank you Cigar.com, you have earned my loyalty yet again.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Andy rules, always has man
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah those guys hook it up.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, glad to hear they took care of everything for you. I've had nothing but success and top notch service when ordering from the guys & gals at CCOM.

Can't say the same for some other online retailers...

That's why I'm ----
    CCOM 4 LIFE!!!!
    ( LOL)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Most everyone sells the same stuff. Customer service, almost fanatical devotion to us customers, distinguishes the big leaguers like cigar.com
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tip your waiter.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    glad you were treated well
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a pleasure giving them the money! They appreciate us.