Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Roll Back Cigars?

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I was out getting some sake and stopped at the humi. Found a four pack of Roll Back robustos for 6 bucks. They came as 2 Connys and 2 Maduros. Anywho, anyone had them before? At a buck fifty a stick, I'm willing to try em out as a budget smoke.

Comments

• Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Rain:
    I was out getting some sake and stopped at the humi. Found a four pack of Roll Back robustos for 6 bucks. They came as 2 Connys and 2 Maduros. Anywho, anyone had them before? At a buck fifty a stick, I'm willing to try em out as a budget smoke.
    Always worth a taste !
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know how they work out.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    One each is coming your way6, along with a few others.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    webmost:
    One each is coming your way6, along with a few others.
    It never rains but it pours.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chiusano bros (C&C) made cigar. (An offshoot of Cusano)
    They aren't knock your socks off cigars, but they are pretty decent.
    I'd say mild to medium.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.