Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lack of sleep as well

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Insomnniabp aka David decided to wake me up with this great package, thanks bro really I love them, not sure why u picked me, but thanks. Been wanting to try the new white obsidian. image

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems David has awoken! Great selection Ray!!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Picked you for a combo of reasons. If you remember a thread I posted a while back saying someone post something. You decided to post the word something like 100 times. Even though bearb did it first you got an honorable mention. The primary reason is just because you deserve it for all the action you give out and activity on the forum. Thirdly and lastly... I hadn't bombed anyone in my own state yet. Your more than deserving though! So enjoy up.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    Picked you for a combo of reasons. If you remember a thread I posted a while back saying someone post something. You decided to post the word something like 100 times. Even though bearb did it first you got an honorable mention. The primary reason is just because you deserve it for all the action you give out and activity on the forum. Thirdly and lastly... I hadn't bombed anyone in my own state yet. Your more than deserving though! So enjoy up.
    Wow, I didn't even remember that Bro, but thank u for your kindness.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmmmmm padron!!!!!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Mmmmmmmm padron!!!!!!!!!!!
    I still haven't smoked one haha. I got a fiver and sent out two. So I have a few sitting now, and the one from your pass! Need some better weather, it just snowed a little bit a few hours ago...