Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ask a simple question....

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
And you get Rob Green blasting your A$$ with a whole frigging box!! He asked me..."what are you looking to try..?" And I says..." Hmmm those Emilio Draig K look good, had one and liked it..." Then I got a PM..."you get my box..?" .."Sorry no, but maybe tomorrow..." Then I go to do a little math homework, make dinner and wife says.." Looks like one of your cigar boxes is outside against the door.."(not pleased) But, for once I'm innocent until I open it and see Rob got me good!! Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it! imageimage

Comments

• Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    ahhhhhhh..... brotherly love.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Wow man, giving from your excess is always moving but for someone to go out and do this is mind blowing really. Great, great hit.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That is just Rob's style
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look great Jim enjoy bro, going in 2 weeks to get the dragon tattoo with Bryn's name around it. Can't wait.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    That's sweet! You deserve it bro!!! Nice hit
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    very, very, cool Rob. Very cool.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    How can two people both be "da man"? I don't know, but between Jim and Rob (add a third with Mike) and you're getting pretty close.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    How can two people both be "da man"? I don't know, but between Jim and Rob (add a third with Mike) and you're getting pretty close.
    Very true! Awesome job Rob!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dang. we bombing whole boxes now? geesh
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    I'm going to have to become independently wealthy to keep up with this madness! Nice work.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see they made it to you Jim, Enjoy and BOTL thanks for the shout outs. GREATEST FORUM ON THE WEB
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly rob!! That's sick but well deserved on shizzs end!! Nice job rob!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste