Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Padron 64 Maduro Boxed Sampler Giveaway

I know I haven't been around much lately fellas... been a lot going on in the RRR household... Lots of baseball, cigars and even a little rum... but there has also be a lot of real life...

Anyway, I'm back and I've got one of my best giveaways ever... Padron 64 Maduro boxed sampler... I f@#%ing LOVE this stick and we've got a sampler up for grabs... all the details are on RRR... it's a sponsored giveaway, so you have to enter there... non of the Twitter and Facebook stuff is required, but you do get some extra points for it...

Click on the image below to see the contest details and to enter. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Padron Giveaway

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Entered.....HELL YEAH
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Entered. Only had the Pardron 3000 cant miss out on a chance to try these.
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Done! Thanks!!!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Imgembo:
    oh man... i kinda envy you... you have no idea how much this cigar is gonna change your life... i gush about it too much... you'll see what i mean
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, you have outdone yourself, which is not easy to do.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Entered.....HELL YEAH
    ditto. This thing is rigged if I don't win. Haha j/k. Speaking of Padron, dude! They are sending me something for chosing my pic on IG. I can't wait to see what it is.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entered it Rob, thanks again for always providing awesome contests.
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Entered.....HELL YEAH
    ditto. This thing is rigged if I don't win. Haha j/k. Speaking of Padron, dude! They are sending me something for chosing my pic on IG. I can't wait to see what it is.
    NICE! that was a sweet pic, but there was no Stogie Stand in it... doh!
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    Imgembo:
    oh man... i kinda envy you... you have no idea how much this cigar is gonna change your life... i gush about it too much... you'll see what i mean
    Well I did everything to get points for the contest so i am going to keep my fingers crossed. I like life changing experiences!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    in we'll see if my luck continues.....won 2 FFPs on the last cigar chat!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Great to see you back Rob! We've missed you. Thanks for the giveaway!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Great to see you back Rob! We've missed you. Thanks for the giveaway!
    ditto... been a long, rough few weeks
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Just entered, great giveaway Rob
    Thanks guys! Contest closes tomorrow at noon pacific
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I'm sliding in on this too.
    FINALLY, the winner is announced! I had every intention of getting this posted BEFORE I left for Cigar Safari, but that didn't happen... obviously...

Anyway, our winner is Matt Miller... I'm not sure if he is a Ccom guy or not... I believe he goes by LoneWolf on twitter and I know there is a LoneWolf here... not sure if its the same guy though....

thanks to all who participated!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Yep, its the same guy :-).......Thanks for the contest, Rob!
    robbyras:
    FINALLY, the winner is announced! I had every intention of getting this posted BEFORE I left for Cigar Safari, but that didn't happen... obviously...

Anyway, our winner is Matt Miller... I'm not sure if he is a Ccom guy or not... I believe he goes by LoneWolf on twitter and I know there is a LoneWolf here... not sure if its the same guy though....

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Matt. Awesome prize pack.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    Yep, its the same guy :-).......Thanks for the contest, Rob!
    robbyras:

Congrats on your luck. Nice that a forum botl was randomly picked and 'won' so to speak. Enjoy them smokes. :)
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Prize package arrived yesterday. Thanks for an awesome contest Rob!!

photo 20130515_190343_zps290254f7.jpg
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    Prize package arrived yesterday. Thanks for an awesome contest Rob!!

photo 20130515_190343_zps290254f7.jpg
    Those are things of beauty!